ホーム › フォーラム › 「ありがとう日記書きませんか?」~障害のある方、それを支えるすべての人へ!~ › Does Viagra raise blood pressure?
Does Viagra raise blood pressure?
-
AuthorPosts
-
revery_bysr
Been using Revery Play for about two months now and thought I’d share my take here. Signed up after seeing an ad — minimum deposit was ?10 which wasn’t bad, threw in ?50 to start and they matched with a matched deposit bonus up to ?500 and 150 free spins on registration. The rollover’s 35x which isn’t the lowest I’ve seen but not terrible either.
Game-wise actually surprised me — there’s over 3000 titles from devs like Pragmatic Play, NetEnt and Betsoft. I’ve been smashing Gates of Olympus a lot — pulled a nice win on Book of Dead recently. Live casino section is all Evolution — Lightning Roulette is addictive honestly, proper dealers streaming in HD.
The bit I appreciate about Revery Play is how quick withdrawals are. My go-to is Neteller and last cashout came through within under 24 hours. You can also use Bitcoin and other e-wallets for those who prefer it. You can check out the current promotions on [url=https://collaresrojos.com]revery play[/url] before you sign up.
Tbh, there are a couple of gripes. Live chat at Revery Play took ages once — was sitting there like 15 minutes for live chat one evening. Also the site on my phone is decent enough but navigation could be smoother next to bigger brands. There’s no app as such, it’s browser-only on mobile.
Still, it hasn’t put me off so make of that what you will. Revery Play is licensed and feels trustworthy enough. If you’re in the UK it’s a decent option — I’d just don’t expect the support response times.
-
AuthorPosts