ホーム › フォーラム › 「ありがとう日記書きませんか?」~障害のある方、それを支えるすべての人へ!~ › The Inn at New Hyde Park – Wedding & Corporate Event Venue
The Inn at New Hyde Park – Wedding & Corporate Event Venue
-
AuthorPosts
-
crazy_rtpr
Bazzico su sti giochi da inizio anno e onestamente la ruota mi ha dato piu risultati di quanto immaginassi. Non sono il tipo che punta cifre assurde, normalmente butto due o tre euro a giro e via. La sezione giochi di Crazy Time e messo bene: tra le 2000 e passa macchinette se conti Pragmatic, Yggdrasil e NetEnt, quindi i classiconi tipo Book of Dead e Gates of Olympus ci sono tutti.
La parte live gira su Evolution e la differenza si sente. Ragazzi e ragazze veri, con qualche tavolo italiano nelle ore di punta, e i vari game show sono proprio quelli in cui perdo quasi tutte le serate. Di tanto in tanto mi guardo le stats dei bonus prima di sedermi, piu per abitudine che per logica.
L’offerta di benvenuto che ti da Crazy Time adesso sta sul 100% fino a 300€ con in aggiunta 100 giri gratis, non tutti insieme pero. Esiste anche un piccolo no deposit dopo la verifica dei documenti. Il wagering e sui 35x, nella media insomma, per cui occhio ai termini: si trovano le condizioni complete direttamente su [url=https://imnotamonster.co/crazy-time-guida-alla-sicurezza-per-i-giocatori-italiani/]crazy time[/url] prima di metterci soldi.
Sul fronte pagamenti ho poco da dire. Ho usato Neteller e i soldi arrivano in mezza giornata circa, con la carta serve un paio di giorni lavorativi. C’e anche Bitcoin, anche se io resto sui bonifici classici. Si parte da 20€, l’iscrizione veloce, cinque minuti. Quello che proprio non mi e piaciuto e stata la fase documenti: mi hanno rifiutato la bolletta due volte per una sciocchezza.
L’assistenza che trovi su Crazy Time parla italiano ed e gia qualcosa, pero nelle ore piccole i tempi si allungano. Da cellulare gira liscio dal browser, un’applicazione dedicata c’e per Android va, ma preferisco il sito. Licenza MGA di Malta, non e ADM, cosa che a qualcuno non va giu. Io intanto vado avanti, con la testa a posto.
nonebet_rakt
I’ve been playing at Nonebet for maybe six months now, mostly on the train home, and figured I’d dump some thoughts since someone asked me the other day. Getting an account took no time — email and a password, that’s it, though the ID verification hit me later, which is normal enough. You only need $20 which is fair.
There’s a stupid amount of games — I’d guess around 2,500 slots and tables last I looked. NetEnt dominates, so Sweet Bonanza and Book of Dead are all there. I mostly stick to the Megaways stuff when I’m not chasing. Microgaming classics are in there too. Live dealer side is Evolution-powered, so you get actual dealers, blackjack tables at all hours and Crazy Time and Monopoly Live which I watch more than I play.
The welcome deal when I joined was 100% up to $500 plus 100 free spins, wagering was 40x which honestly is about average. There was a no-deposit spins offer for a while but it comes and goes. Terms change fairly often so have a look at [url=https://jumrah.id/wyns-online-casino-what-to-know-for-australian-players/]wyns casino[/url] if you’re thinking about it. The one thing that annoyed me was the max bet rule while wagering — I busted it by accident once and lost the lot. My fault, but still.
Withdrawals have been decent. Crypto came back within a couple of hours every time I’ve done it, e-wallets took about a day, but the Visa one took nearly four days which felt long. Deposits are instant via card, Skrill, Neteller or crypto.
Support got back to me in about five minutes at midnight, actual humans once you get past the bot. Nonebet doesn’t have a proper app as far as I can tell — it’s a browser thing, works well enough on the iPhone. Licensed out of Curacao, which isn’t the ACMA, obviously, something to be aware of for us down here.
nonebet_chkt
I’ve been playing at Nonebet for about five months now, mostly after work, and might as well write something up since a mate asked me. Signup was painless — email, password, done, though the KYC bit came later, which every licensed site does anyway. Minimum was $20 which suits me.
The lobby’s big — I’d guess around 3,000 titles last I looked. NetEnt dominates, so Gates of Olympus and Sweet Bonanza are sitting right on the front page. I mostly stick to Yggdrasil and Betsoft titles when I want longer sessions. Microgaming classics are in there too. Live dealer side runs on Evolution, which means real croupiers, blackjack tables at all hours and Crazy Time and Monopoly Live if that’s your thing.
Bonus-wise the offer was a match up to around $750 with 200 spins, rollover sits at 35x which honestly is nothing special. There was a no-deposit spins offer at one point but don’t count on it. Offers rotate a lot so have a look at [url=https://ievaveya.com/wyns-casino-slots-bonus-guide/]wyns casino[/url] if you’re thinking about it. What did get on my nerves was the max bet rule while wagering — breached it once without noticing and lost the lot. Lesson learned.
Cashouts at Nonebet have been fine, mostly. Bitcoin withdrawals landed same day every time I’ve done it, e-wallets took 24 hours or so, and the one card withdrawal took three business days which is the slow lane. Deposits are instant via card, Skrill, Neteller and the usual coins.
Their live chat answered me at 2am, actual humans after the first canned reply. No app for Nonebet as far as I can tell — it’s just the mobile browser, but it runs fine on my phone. Licensed out of Curacao, so not local regulation, make of that what you will for us down here.
crazy_kzpr
Gioco su questi tavoli da inizio anno e diciamocelo la ruota mi ha portato piu soddisfazioni di quello che credevo. Non sono uno che sbrocca con le puntate, di solito metto 3-4 euro a spin e tanto basta. Il lobby su Crazy Time e ben fornito: si parla di 2000 e passa macchinette mettendo dentro Pragmatic Play, NetEnt e Play’n GO, quindi i titoli grossi tipo Sweet Bonanza, Book of Dead e Gates of Olympus ci sono tutti.
La sezione con i croupier e gestita da Evolution e la differenza si sente. Dealer in carne e ossa, che parlano anche italiano in certe fasce orarie, e gli show tipo Monopoly Live restano quelli dove passo quasi tutte le serate. Ogni tanto do un’occhiata a le statistiche dei bonus round prima di entrare, piu per abitudine che per logica.
La promo d’ingresso su Crazy Time al momento sta sul 100% fino a 300€ piu anche 100 giri gratis, non tutti insieme pero. Ti danno anche un piccolo no deposit dopo la verifica dei documenti. Il wagering e sui 35x, che non e proprio una passeggiata, per cui occhio ai termini: si trovano le condizioni complete direttamente su [url=https://models1blog.com/staging/crazy-time-panoramica-e-opzioni-per-giocare-in-italia/]crazy time[/url] prima di registrarti.
Per i soldi non mi lamento. Uso Skrill e mi sono arrivati in mezza giornata circa, con Mastercard ci mette un paio di giorni lavorativi. Accettano anche crypto, anche se io resto sui bonifici classici. Si parte da 20€, l’iscrizione veloce, cinque minuti. La cosa che mi ha dato fastidio e stata la verifica: prima foto rifiutata senza spiegazioni senza un motivo chiaro.
Il supporto di Crazy Time parla italiano ed e gia qualcosa, va detto che dopo mezzanotte ci vuole pazienza. Da telefono il sito va bene dal browser, l’app c’e per Android c’e ma e migliorabile. Come licenza MGA di Malta, non e ADM, e va saputo prima. Per ora resto, con la testa a posto.
nonebet_ihkt
I’ve been playing at Nonebet for maybe five months now, mainly after work, and figured I’d say a bit since someone asked me the other day. Registration took me like two minutes — email and a password, that’s it, although the KYC bit came later, which every licensed site does anyway. You only need $20 which is fine for a casual punter.
There’s a stupid amount of games — I’d guess around 4,000 titles from memory. NetEnt dominates, so Gates of Olympus and Sweet Bonanza are all there. I mostly stick to the Megaways stuff because the volatility suits me. Microgaming back catalogue is there as well. The live section runs on Evolution, which means actual dealers, blackjack tables at all hours plus Crazy Time and Monopoly Live if that’s your thing.
The welcome deal when I joined was 100% to $500 with 150 spins, wagering was 40x which honestly is standard for AU-facing sites, not generous. There was a no-deposit spins offer at one point but don’t count on it. Terms change fairly often so it’s worth reading the actual T&Cs at [url=https://threesixtyfm.com/wyns-app-overview-and-options-for-australian-players/]wyns casino[/url] if you’re thinking about it. The one thing that annoyed me was the max bet rule while wagering — I busted it by accident once and lost the lot. My fault, but still.
Withdrawals have been decent. Bitcoin withdrawals landed same day both times, Skrill and Neteller were 24 hours or so, and the one card withdrawal dragged out to nearly four days which felt long. Funding is instant via card, Skrill, Neteller and the usual coins.
Their live chat answered me at 2am, actual humans after the first canned reply. Nonebet doesn’t have a proper app that I’ve found — it’s a browser thing, but it runs fine on my iPhone. Licensed out of Curacao, so not local regulation, make of that what you will for us down here.
nonebet_mikt
Been playing at Nonebet for maybe six months now, mainly late nights, and thought I’d dump some thoughts since a mate asked me. Getting an account took no time — email and a password, that’s it, although the KYC bit showed up when I went to cash out, which every licensed site does anyway. Minimum was $20 which is fine for a casual punter.
There’s a stupid amount of games — they claim over 4,000 titles from memory. NetEnt stuff is everywhere, so Gates of Olympus and Sweet Bonanza are sitting right on the front page. My go-to is the Megaways stuff because the volatility suits me. NetEnt back catalogue is there as well. Live dealer side runs on Evolution, so you get real croupiers, blackjack tables at all hours and Crazy Time and Monopoly Live which I watch more than I play.
The welcome deal when I joined was 100% to $500 with 150 spins, wagering was 40x which honestly is standard for AU-facing sites, not generous. There was a no-deposit spins offer for a while but it comes and goes. Offers rotate a lot so have a look at [url=https://gzen.co.ke/wyns-casino-review-bonuses-fast-withdrawals-mobile-play-for-australian-players/]wyns casino[/url] if you’re thinking about it. What did get on my nerves was the max bet rule while wagering — I busted it by accident once and the balance got voided. My fault, but still.
Withdrawals have been pretty quick. Crypto came back same day both times, Skrill and Neteller were 24 hours or so, and the one card withdrawal dragged out to nearly four days which felt long. Funding is instant with Visa, Mastercard and the usual coins.
Their live chat answered me at 2am, not just a bot loop after the first canned reply. No app for Nonebet as far as I can tell — it’s just the mobile browser, works well enough on the Android. Licensed out of Curacao, which isn’t the ACMA, obviously, make of that what you will if you’re in Australia.
-
AuthorPosts