ホーム › フォーラム › 「ありがとう日記書きませんか?」~障害のある方、それを支えるすべての人へ!~ › Does Viagra raise blood pressure?
Does Viagra raise blood pressure?
-
AuthorPosts
-
nonebet_xxkt
Been playing at Nonebet for about six months now, mainly after work, and might as well dump some thoughts since a few blokes here asked. Registration took me like two minutes — email and a password, that’s it, though the KYC bit came later, which every licensed site does anyway. You only need around $10 which is fine for a casual punter.
Game selection is huge — somewhere north of 4,000 games from memory. NetEnt stuff is everywhere, so Gates of Olympus and Sweet Bonanza are all there. I mostly stick to Yggdrasil and Betsoft titles when I want longer sessions. NetEnt back catalogue is there as well. Live dealer side runs on Evolution, so you get real croupiers, roulette running 24/7 and Crazy Time and Monopoly Live which I watch more than I play.
Bonus-wise the offer when I joined was 100% up to $500 plus 100 free spins, rollover sits at around 35x which is nothing special. There was a small no deposit thing at one point but it comes and goes. Terms change fairly often so check the current ones on [url=https://dappstacks.com/wyns-casino-logo-what-to-know/]wyns casino[/url] before you claim anything. What did get on my nerves was the max bet rule while wagering — I busted it by accident once and the balance got voided. Lesson learned.
Withdrawals have been decent. Bitcoin withdrawals landed same day both times, Skrill and Neteller took about a day, but the Visa one took nearly four days which felt long. Deposits are instant with Visa, Mastercard and the usual coins.
Their live chat answered me at 2am, not just a bot loop once you get past the bot. No app for Nonebet as far as I can tell — it’s just the mobile browser, works well enough on the phone. Licensed out of Curacao, which isn’t the ACMA, obviously, something to be aware of for us down here.
-
AuthorPosts